How do you create amazing relationships with investors and gain their trust? Join Vinney Chopra and I to find out! 👉👉Learn About Our New Waymaker Fund – https://www.vonfinch.com/waymakerfund
No matter where you come from you can always find success in real estate and this week’s guest Vinney “smiles” Chopra is a perfect example of that. Coming from India to the US he created a very successful business based on multifamily, senior living and other commercial real estate assets. Vinney tells us his secrets on how to educate investors, get them onboard and how to win new ones. This is an episode that’s going to give your investor relations a massive boost. We also go into the “Silver Tsunami” and why, statistically, assisted senior living is such a great investment model.
Vinney (Smile) Chopra is a real estate investor, syndicator, best-selling author, host of 4 podcasts, multifamily educator, mentor, dedicated husband of over 40 years and father of 2, residing in Danville, California for 40+ years now. Vinney has built a portfolio of over 4500 units amounting to over $440 million in the multifamily, senior assisted living and hospitality arenas. He is passionate about helping others achieve financial freedom and giving back to our seniors who have given us so much.
Hit subscribe to join the community and grow your investing knowledge today.
- You don’t necessarily need to ask investors for money – if you educate them they will get to know you and trust you.
- There are 4 types of gold: investors, residents (tenants), team members and venders.
- Make each and every moment count when you’re working so you can work smart.
- Give potential investors time to speak to learn their pain points. This will help you educate them on how they can benefit from investing in real estate.
- Provide a high level of transparency to investors and encourage them to ask for information.
- Winning new investors is all about marketing and branding. Make sure you have an excellent brand across all channels.
- As a passive investor make sure you’re looking for track records and conservative projections from the people you’re looking to work with.
- Multifamily and senior living is a safe investment because the economy has no effect on assisted senior living.
- What is the Silver Tsunami? As the baby boomers reach their senior years and as longevity increases, there will be a groundswell of seniors. “The Silver Tsunami” is a metaphor used to describe the expected increase in the senior population. Today 15% of Americans are 65 or older.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Apartment Syndication Made Easy: A Step by Step Guide in Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Apartment-Syndication-Made-Easy-Guide/dp/1099614619
Personal Website: https://vinneychopra.com/
Moneil Investment Group Website: http://www.moneilinvest.com/
Senior Living Investing Website: http://www.seniorlivinginvesting.co/
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn About Our New Waymaker Fund – https://www.vonfinch.com/waymakerfund
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?