The power of partnerships. This week we’re focusing on the power of partnerships and how they can lead to better risk weighted returns for your investment.
We ask: Why are partnerships important? How can they make a difference? And how can they impact your life as an investor?
Jump into this quick blast of free education on how you can create and improve your investing partnerships which will ultimately result in higher returns!
- Partner with someone who has a great track record, unique abilities that you don’t have and strengths that compliment your weaknesses.
- Someone with a track record and experience is going to foresee challenges arising and be able to steer you to safety during your investment.
- Look for a diverse set of strengths in a partnership team and understand who is playing which role.
- By creating a solid team partnership you’re able to drastically reduce execution risk.
- Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?