This week we’re focusing on market selection. We look at how to find the right markets to invest in and what three core elements play a key role in making the right selection. Jump into this episode and refresh or improve your knowledge about market selection so you can start off on the strong foot!
- Population growth is the primary factor for selecting a market.
- A population decline can signify issues with politics, economics, location and more. We typically want to stay away from these areas.
- Job growth with a diverse set of industry and good pay scale is a huge advantage. This indicates solid potential tenants and market rents.
- We want to look at supply and how many buildings are being built in the next 2-5 years. This means making sure that supply has not outgrown demand.
- Crime rate is an important factor that will indicate tenant types, political issues and other unwanted problems within the community.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?