Do you know the 3 keys to landing the deals you want in real estate (and investing in general)? Today Brandon Turner shares some super simple insight and action items to help you jump into the world of capital raising and be successful!
- Real estate is a hustle business
- You MUST have knowledge of your subject in order to raise money
- You can be conservative, but you can’t ALWAYS take the most conservative approach
- Present yourself (your business / website /etc) the way you want to be received. Pay attention to detail, it matters!
- Have a VIVID vision of where you want to be
- Unscripted – MJ DeMarco (https://amzn.to/2Z0uKHr)
- Profit First – Mike Michalowicz (https://amzn.to/2MX3DpZ)
- Deep Work – Cal Newport (https://amzn.to/2oxi2Qh)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- The Wealthy Gardener – John Soforic (https://amzn.to/3cBcEzu)
- Vivid Vision – Cameron Herold (https://amzn.to/3bANxeS)
Brandon Turner is the founder of Open Door Capital LLC, VP of Marketing for BiggerPockets, and a best-selling real estate author worldwide. Over the past decade, Brandon has established a strong track record investing in multifamily, including apartments and mobile home park assets. In addition to his accomplishments investing and publishing, Brandon is also host of the BiggerPockets podcast, which is the most downloaded real estate podcast in the world.
Brandon achieved financial independence at age 27 and currently resides in Maui with his wife and two children. He has several driving purposes: he started with the ambition to be successful enough that he had the time freedom to be present in every moment in his kids lives, plus have the freedom to travel.
Today his driving purpose is to find happiness through continuing to chase the moving target of success.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?