LinkedIn is a phenomenal way of finding high net worth investors, so you better know how to use it correctly. Join Yakov Smart and I as we discuss how to use LinkedIn like a real pro. 👉👉 Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: https://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
My guest this week is Yakov Smart who’s an expert when it comes to attracting high net worth investors and raising capital using LinkedIn. He coaches business owners across a variety of different industries to build quality relationships and leads on LinkedIn. We dive deep into some key strategies and the philosophy behind networking at scale using Linkedin and leave you with some actionable tips that you can start using today. It’s not just about creating a profile, adding a photo and writing a bio… there’s WAY more to this powerful platform than you think!
Yakov Smart is considered to be the leading expert when it comes to attracting high net-worth investors and raising capital using LinkedIn. He’s the Author of Disrupting LinkedIn and a sought-after authority by top business owners and sales leaders world-wide.
Today Yakov is the proud leader of Linked Lead Enterprises, where his webinars, on-demand training programs and strategic consulting accelerators give people proven tools and techniques for transforming their LinkedIn Profiles into priceless, Capital Raising Assets.
So hit subscribe, join the community, and let us know in the comments below: How has LinkedIn helped you find investors?
- Linkedin is a key tool for building relationships with people who can potentially invest in your projects.
- It’s like being in a conference of thousands of people but you get to target people who can specifically fit your business needs.
- Create lists of people specific to your business and your circle.
- Use Linkedin sales navigator to target and contact investors by zip code, companies and more.
- You want your search to target 3 keys areas:
- Net worth potential
- Mindset and interests
- Look for streams of commonality when searching for potential new connections.
- Look to take the BANK assessment to learn different buying behaviors and how you can match those when pitching.
- Use automation wisely and don’t be aggressive with it. Make sure it feels organic. Contact people providing some value to them.
- Set your profile up in a way that answers some potential questions and demonstrates empathy. Make sure your profile targets the visitor and not your ego.
- Don’t talk about multiple business ventures on one profile. Keep it specific.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: https://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?