We hear a lot about the importance of knowing what you’re after and why you’re after it… but sometimes we really drop the ball on what that truly means. We need to get really clear on what we want, why we want it and how to make it measurable. We need to really emotionally connect to that reason why so our emotion can turn into MOTION… propelling us into success!
So join me and The Investor Mindset community and let’s get clear on our goals, connect to them emotionally and then prove to ourselves that we truly achieved them.
- Get really clear on what you want by writing down, on paper, all your ideas.
- Once you get clear on what you want you can make it measurable and analyze your results.
- Visualize what your potential goals might feel like.
- Prioritize what your goals truly really are.
- Get really emotionally connected to your reason WHY and that emotion will turn into motion.
- “Seven Layers Deep” – keep asking yourself why until you truly understand, in your soul, why you want to achieve that goal.
- Define what is most important to you and then schedule your plan.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?