Reaching your goals is being successful, right? If you’ve done just that, and then wondered why you didn’t feel happy or successful, you are in the right place. Join us as Kirk Chisholm, Principle at Innovative Advisory Group and host of The Money Tree Investing podcast shares how he spun his wheels doing the same thing for 18 years – and then “it” finally clicked for him and his success skyrocketed.
- There is an emotional factor to finances – and it has huge impact on our behaviour
- Don’t just set a goal – use your goals to set a direction and a purpose
- Happiness isn’t a goal, it is the journey
- Don’t do it alone! There is strength and longevity in social interaction and community
- The Soul of Money: Lynne Twist (https://amzn.to/2F8NCZU)
- Irresistible: Adam Alter (https://amzn.to/31vmbmG)
- Extreme Ownership: Jocko Willink & Leif Babin (https://amzn.to/2RgxZo4)
- 4-Hour Body: Tim Ferris (https://amzn.to/2IEl0sw)
- [email protected]
- Free gift: https://www.innovativewealth.com/InvestorMindset
Kirk Chisholm is a Principle and Wealth Manager at Innovative Advisory Group, an independent Registered Investment Advisor, and host of The Money Tree Investing Podcast based in Lexington, MA.
Kirk has built his entire career on the basis of helping other people navigate big transitions and handle their investments. He isn’t driven by money, but rather by the desire to positively impact as many people as he possibly can. His journey through health challenges, career struggles, and the desire to understand how he can be the best person possible is inspiring and his message is seriously impactful.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?