This week we’re joined by Dan Zitofski and he’s a pro at advising people on how to invest those retirement $$$ into real estate for big gains. It can be confusing knowing which processes work and which don’t… not to mention the laws that oversee them. If you’re retired and looking to invest your money smartly, then this episode will not only give you some new ideas, but it will also provide clarity on which is the best investing route for your personal situation. You do NOT need to just invest in traditional methods such as stocks and brokerage accounts. This is perhaps the only investment opportunities you’ll see offered by certain institutions… but this doesn’t mean it’s the only method for someone in your position.
Dan Kryzanowski is a serial revenue driver and active alternative asset investor. Prior to joining Rocket Dollar, Kryzanowski led new initiatives, partners, and teams across multiple startups and Fortune 50 companies, including General Electric and Merrill Lynch.
He also serves as an advisor to entrepreneurs and executives across the FinTech world and self-storage industry. In addition, Kryzanowski is a certified Project Management Professional, and a graduate of GE’s exclusive Experienced Commercial Leadership Program. He also serves as the Corporate Board President of Hugh O’Brian Youth Texas Capital Area.
Join us this week and strengthen your knowledge of investing with your retirement dollars. If you have any questions about this topic then drop them in the comments below and we’ll be happy to advise.
- You don’t need to just invest in traditional accounts such as stocks and brokerage accounts. This is perhaps the only investment opportunities you’ll see offered by certain institutions… but this doesn’t mean it’s the only method for someone in your position.
- Taking out money from your retirement will NOT create penalties and fees. This is a common misconception.
- A custodian is someone who will look after your money and make sure you’re on the right path with legal compliance.
- LPs – if you’re not a general partner or sponsor on the deal (not taking the ownership equity and making decisions) you can invest in anyone’s deal by working with a custodian.
- You can’t invest in your brother or your sister’s deal. There are complicated rules so make sure you speak to a professional and get proper advice.
- Spread your assets across various risk level portfolios so you’ve got a nice mix of high returns with high risk and lower returns with lower risk.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?