When we as investors and business professionals, or just as normal people, want to achieve more but we can’t due to difficult or extraordinary circumstances… What can we do? We go with the flow. 👉👉 Get The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
We have to accept the way things are and look at them through an honest lens. This means looking at times HOW they are… not worse than they are or better than they are. This way we can make an honest plan to move forward through these times and grow in all areas of our lives.
Difficult times can cause us to have fear, but we have to move through that fear and find a way to adapt and keep progressing. So join me this week and let’s move forward together.
Hit subscribe to join the community and let us know in the comments how you’ve managed to keep pushing forward this year.
- Go with the flow.
- Don’t let fear hold you back from moving forward.
- Look at the current situation with an honest lens and make a plan based off of that.
- Find the answers to these 3 questions to move forward:
- How am I going to make progress each day?
- What are the steps that will lead me to feeling like I’m progressing?
- How can I track my progression so I can look back and see what I’ve achieved?
- Remember that life is about progression. As long as we feel like we’re moving forward, that will give us the motivation and drive to keep going.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?