When you’re running a business it’s important to have a roadmap, and to pay attention to your plan. But where do you even start (to create your plan)? If you’ve ever asked this question then you need to join us today as Gary Harper and Steven talk through 3 (super powerful) tips to growing your business fast, and with purpose.
- Know who you are, and be true yourself.
- Reaching your Intended Result is what creates satisfaction, not just reaching A result
- Attach emotion to your vision to create your strong drive
- You need a strong purpose to push through the hard things in your journey
- Intentional Living – John C Maxwell (https://amzn.to/2vugdqM)
- The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren (https://amzn.to/2UMJnf8)
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek (https://amzn.to/2wacMWl)
- The Go-Giver – Bob Burg & John David Mann (https://amzn.to/34wNNJQ)
- Getting Naked – Patrick Lencioni (https://amzn.to/3bxBhwV)
Gary Harper is the owner of Sharper Business Solutions. Gary spent 16 years as an executive in a Fortune 500 company where he handled the process of evaluating companies operation expenses, and helped them to reach new levels of efficiencies.
Gary began investing in real estate in 2004, and has taken his expertise in business systems and process management and developed a program to help real estate investors position themselves to scale their business to new levels.
Gary focuses on his “Three to Thrive” (hop into the episode for more on this) and is driven by his purpose of helping other people and creating an impact-centered legacy.
- Focuses on 3 goals daily, weekly, monthly
- Has three dates/week: One with his wife, one with his son, one with his daughter
- Reads 3 books/week
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?