By January 17th, 80% of people have failed with their New Year’s Resolutions. If you’re here today then I already know you don’t want to be part of that statistic, and this episode is for you. Today, Steven is going over a super simple 4-step plan to succeed in actually keeping your resolutions, and reaching those amazingly motivating goals you’ve set for yourself for 2020!
- Resolutions place an emphasis on a result, not the action to get there
- Resolutions generally fail because of our self-belief
- Start with smaller, attainable action steps
- Prepare to overcome distractions / challenges ahead of time
- Printable Habit Tracker: https://passionplanner.com/habit-tracker/
- Habit Tracker Apps: https://www.lifehack.org/668261/best-habit-tracking-apps
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?